10 years on, programmatic has become the dominant mechanism for buying digital media, expected to hit $60 billion this year in the US alone and quickly scaling to other mediums, such as audio, OOH, and TV. With this transformation, thousands of new players have entered the supply chain, introducing new performance and creative opportunities for buyers and sellers while also restricting differentiation and straining the long-established relationship and trust that has existed for decades between brands, agencies, and publishers.
More than ever, these traditional players are looking to re-evaluate, re-define, and re-assert their role in today's media value exchange. This panel will address the tools and strategies they're deploying and the new approaches they're undertaking to create differentiated offerings and deliver unique value for their stakeholders.
We'll hear from brands, agencies, publishers, data providers, and ad tech to address the following questions and more:
- Who is best situated to own media intelligence and decisioning in the future?
- How is the role of the agency evolving to create new value for brand partners?
- How are brands changing the way they evaluate and prioritize partners?
- How do publishers differentiate their audiences to support brand and agency goals?
- What role should ad tech providers play going forward?